A Sully’s employee is responsible for providing outstanding customer service to our loyal guests. Working the cash register while multi-tasking various duties such as cleaning and stocking; all while maintaining an upbeat attitude with a smile 🙂
We are seeking Happy, Hardworking, and Energetic people to join us in our Fast Paced & FUN Environment!
* Starting at $15.00 per hour
* Additional, incremental wage potential within 1st year!
* Weekly Paycheck
* Part Time Hours Available, Full Time Hours Earned
* Advancement Opportunities
* Competitive Health Benefits Package
* Discounts on Store Merchandise & Gasoline
Sully’s Promotes from Within! – If you are interested in becoming a Shift Leader, Assistant Manager, or Store Manager, you can quickly grow in our company
* Maintains cheerful, friendly attitude at all times.
* Works well with others, is able to take orders and follow instruction.
* Keeps calm under pressure and excels in fast paced environments.
* Can Multi-task and accomplish duties in an expedited fashion.
* Provides sincere customer service while accurately transacting sales of fuel and merchandise.
* Maintains clean and safe work premises in accordance with company standards.
* Performs routine cleaning, stocking and merchandising as instructed by management.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
* Ability to work with minimum supervision and stay busy in a fast-paced environment.
* Arithmetic skills to accomplish customer transactions.
* Professional handling of customer needs.
* Capable of learning cash register and lotto machine functions
* Reliably ring up transactions accurately and balance drawer
* Frequent bending, twisting and ability to lift at least 50lbs. in narrow spaces.
* Ability to work unaccompanied, standing for prolonged periods and without defined break periods.
* Able to accomplish continued indoor/outdoor cleaning & merchandise/supplies stocking schedules.
* Ability to work for prolonged periods in walk-in coolers at 34 degrees.
* Periodic exposure to all outdoor conditions at all times of the day.
* Ability to speak professionally and have telephone interaction with Customers, Vendors and office personnel.
* Reliable transportation
* Punctual and able for work on all shifts as assigned, at any of our store locations.
* Well-organized approach to work and maintenance of work areas.
* Courteous, business-like contact with co-workers, customers, vendors, and community at large.
* Good communication skills & a team player in the workplace.